[OSM-legal-talk] Maxspeed tags in Australia

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Fri Jan 6 11:39:54 GMT 2012

Hi,

On 01/06/12 12:08, Nick Hocking wrote:
> "Is there a consensus in the Australian communitiy that these tags are
> worthless and should be removed"
> How many votes do I need :-)

Well, nobody shouting "stop, stop, these tags are useful to me!" would
already be a start.

> I can see only two ways to do this.
> 1) Remove the edits.
> 2) Get OSM Inspector to ignore them.

Both will require that we identify all the changesets first. Can you
sketch the selection criteria in natural language? Something like "all
changesets between X and Y in the Z bounding box by user(s) ABC that
have more than N edits and a comment text of T and where all edits are
adding a maxspeed tag" or whatever.