[OSM-legal-talk] [OSM-talk] Mixing OSM and FOSM data

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 19 20:32:35 GMT 2012

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 9:25 PM, Rob Myers <rob at robmyers.org> wrote:
> On 19/01/12 09:51, Mike Dupont wrote:
>> Same here, the OSM is pressuring me to accept the CT which would
>> amount to prejury
>
> If you cannot accept the CTs please don't. Nobody wants you to make a
> false representation.

Well then it continues.
1. I get all these mails from people who are telling me to switch,
they just dont stop or listen.
2. when I work on saving my data and providing maps under a license I
understand and have experience, get forced out of the project.
3. when you get forced out, then you work on saving your work, and are
not allowed to interact on the mailing list (forks are
counterproductive)

This is all pressure in various forms. I get shunned on facebook and
get private mails from people in osm pressuring me.

thanks,

mike