[OSM-legal-talk] [OSM-talk] Mixing OSM and FOSM data

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 08:38:40 GMT 2012

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 11:55 PM, Simon Poole <simon at poole.ch> wrote:
> Which non-ODBL compliant source would this be, if I may ask?

where "attribution=Based on Mosman Council data". It was CC-BY-SA.

...I also am not confident my nearmap derived data can be released
under the ODBL because I find the statement made regarding this
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-au/2011-June/008098.html
unclear and self conflicting, but that's a can of worms I better not
open. Regardless the OSMF and OSM community are aware of this and can
and will make their own decision regarding this, so it doesn't matter
what I think.