[OSM-legal-talk] Triggering ShareAlike in Government

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Mon Jun 18 06:34:40 BST 2012

Hi Pekka,

I'm concerned specifically about the specifics of the licensing so I
can speak to them, not the ideal situation.  Yes when I present I do
approach with explaining it is best if everyone contributes to the
same map.

I still need to know the specifics of the constraints of the license,
since I often get asked questions.

-Kate