[OSM-legal-talk] Questions from a Journalist

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Mar 7 23:27:42 GMT 2012

Hi,

On 03/07/2012 07:05 PM, FK270673 at fantasymail.de wrote:
> 1. Does the license change include the creation of a new experimental
> planetfile just for testing purposes or the final destruction of
> data?

If your journalist opened with that question I would probably stop
talking to him because his use of the word "destruction" already shows
that even though he knows nothing about the license change, he has
already made up his mind about what he wants to write!

The other questions betray considerable misunderstanding, and I would
second RichardF's suggestion for your journalist to contact RichardF
directly.