[OSM-legal-talk] Infringements - examples, analysis and request for removal

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Sat Mar 31 15:23:59 BST 2012

2012/3/31 Darko Sokolić <Darko.Sokolic at xnet.hr>:

> Dear colleagues,
>
> I contributed to OpenStreetMap under CC-BY-SA 2.0 license. It was great
> pleasure, and I enjoyed it very much.
> I did not accept new Contributor Terms and new license.
> Also, I did not authorise anyone, in any way, to relicense or sublicense my
> contributions.

Perhaps you'll publish the code you've written so that we can all
benefit from it and improve it?

Did you contact those mappers to ask about their sources and methods?
That is a common approach to dispute resolution in the OSM community.
If you are unable to resolve the dispute yourself you could ask other
local mappers to assist you or contact the Data Working Group as a
resource.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Disputes