[OSM-legal-talk] Attributing Sources used in OSM

Robert Whittaker (OSM) robert.whittaker+osm at gmail.com
Tue May 15 08:52:41 BST 2012

Thanks for the replies so far. Is there anyone who can give official
confirmation as to whether
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Contributors is the right place for
attribution statements? And does anyone know how you go about
proposing (and getting agreement for) a change to
http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright so that it also directs users
to http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Contributors ?

Thanks,

Robert.