[OSM-legal-talk] displaying results of processed OSM data

Zack zackkeating at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 20:48:50 BST 2012

I dont beleive the services or anyone at that matter should even be of a concern to what information you behold were all going to the same place in time.

Energy and vibrations advertisement is every where wats the diffrence with what your trying to say. My beliefs, treat everyone as an individual if they want to know and they are ready to know tell them.

I would love to be enlightend. Salusa