[OSM-legal-talk] Worry-some bill in Iceland

Svavar Kjarrval svavar at kjarrval.is
Fri Jan 18 12:56:32 GMT 2013

Hello.

It hasn't reached that stage since I only saw it yesterday. I sent a
copy of the corresponding article to talk-is at osm list to get a cursory
second opinion. Too bad I haven't received any responses there. We have
a good lawyer there who might have some pointers. And to think I only
discovered this article because I wondered if they wanted to open up
some data in regard to protected areas.

I might go soon to other open data/open source groups in Iceland and let
them know.

- Svavar Kjarrval