[OSM-legal-talk] Data import and license compatibility

Fernando Trebien fernando.trebien at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 19:17:43 UTC 2013

Thank you Martin.

I have one more question. Now we discovered that the data may contain
some ways traced over Google imagery. If we take this data set and
align it to Bing imagery (node by node, not just the same offset for
everything), would the result still be considered subject to
copyright? Would it be considered derived work?