[OSM-legal-talk] Review of IndianaMap as potential datasource

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Sat Apr 19 20:39:02 UTC 2014

If they want to release it under public domain they should just stick a CC0
or PDDL license on it. This would be far simpler than trying to figure out
how a grant of rights to a third-party organization affects us, and would
allow the use of the data by anyone, including Wikipedia, without any
further work.