[OSM-legal-talk] Corine Land Cover?

pmsg pmsg2010 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 21:27:48 UTC 2014

Hi,

> From: Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com>

> legal issues aside my concern is that Corine Data is not suitable
> technically for OSM: the resolution is too low and not compatible with the
> rest of our data.

I don't want to import Corine Land Cover data. I would like the Wiki
to be correct, though.

So can we - theoretically - derive vector data from sources requiring
(any form of) attribution and import the derived data into OSM? For
example, can we use Corine Land Cover data? I think not, but I would
be grateful to be tought something different.

Greetings, pmsg