[OSM-legal-talk] Updated geocoding community guideline proposal

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 11:26:28 UTC 2014

This is a solid proposal and has my support.

As long as the purpose of a geocoder is geocoding, and not reverse engineering OSM,
then it sensibly fits within the notions of an ODbL produced work.

What I wonder is how we will move to decision making on the proposal? What's the OSMF process?

-Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron