[OSM-legal-talk] Fwd: Re: Voting as Associate Member

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Wed Jul 23 17:26:19 UTC 2014

76.4 has the relevant restrictions, which essentially boil down to that
the ass. members can participate in the board elections but can't vote
on formal resolutions. Historically I believe there hasn't actually been
any resolutions outside of those last year, and potentially the ones
proposed for this year (on which nobody has commented on yet).

There is a blog post by me from August or so last year that discusses
the new, now current, articles:
https://blog.openstreetmap.org/2013/08/15/2013-articles-of-association-update/

Simon