[OSM-legal-talk] [Imports] N50 imports from Kartverket (The Norwegian Mapping Authority)

Tor torsm.news at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 22:00:01 UTC 2014

21. juni 2014 kl. 23:03 skrev Paul Norman <penorman at mac.com>:

> I've been looking for some statement that CC BY 4.0 is compatible with ODbL (Or ODC-BY). COuld you provide details on the compatibility?
>
> As a reminder, CC BY 3.0 and earlier are incompatible for reasons related to the attribution requirements.

Kartverket has stated that it’s enough to credit them on a single page
like <http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright>. The e-mail from
Kartverket confirming this was forwarded to the Norwegian OSM community
mailing list, and can be found here:
<http://lists.nuug.no/pipermail/kart/2013-July/004099.html> (Sorry, it's
in Norwegian only.)