[OSM-legal-talk] Reliefweb as data source for OSM?

Lukas Sommer sommerluk at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 10:21:08 UTC 2014

I’m not aware of content that has been imported, but I found
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Uganda/Data_Sources#Relief_Web
and wasn’t sure about if this is possible or not.

So we can resume that it is not allowed to upload content (that is based on
ReliefWeb) to the OSM database?

Lukas Sommer