[OSM-legal-talk] Release as PD of my own contributions

Lukas Sommer sommerluk at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 15:12:44 UTC 2014

Hello again.

Another question: I want to make sure that my contributions don’t make any
problems, also if in the future ther would beanother license switch (like
in the case of the switch from CC to ODBL). As maybe in some years I don’t
contribute anymore and have another email address, I would like to make
this sure right now. At my wiki page
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Sommerluk I’ve added the template
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Template:PD-user to declare that I
release my contributions to the public domain. Is this enough to make sure
that my contributions will remain in the data base – even if there is a
further license change at OSM and I don not respond to emails?

Lukas Sommer