[OSM-legal-talk] Access Address Register licence mini-revision

Svavar Kjarrval svavar at kjarrval.is
Thu Oct 23 01:09:50 UTC 2014

CC: talk-is & Tryggvi Björgvinsson

Greetings legal-talk list.

There is an upcoming mini-revision of a user licence for the database
called "Access Address Register" (Icelandic: staðfangaskrá) which is
maintained by Registers Iceland. The plan in the long run is to
implement a more open government licence which has yet to be finished.
In the meantime, there might be cause to patch the current licence.

For this process, I would like to gather any comments regarding which
parts of the licence could be improved in order for it to conform with
OSM's Contributor Terms and/or any ambiguityin that regard. The current
licence is located at
http://www.skra.is/fasteignaskra/stadfangaskra/user-licence/

Do you have any comments you would like for me to convey?

With regards,
Svavar Kjarrval