[OSM-legal-talk] Contents Licence for OSM Data

Sachin Dole sdole at genvega.com
Wed Oct 29 12:47:09 UTC 2014

I am unpaid nobody in the context of last two emails on this thread. In my
opinion, it sure would be nice for users (not contributors alone)  if
there  was lot more clarity. I imagine, from my point of view, that
contributors and other stakeholders might also benefit from commercial
users if the license is clear that only data gathered from OSM be shared
alike leaving derivative or collective out of share alike if possible.

Thank you for giving me a voice.