[OSM-legal-talk] Travel Channel + OSM

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Wed Feb 25 08:51:44 UTC 2015

If they want "we won't sue you" reassurance the proper place to ask is
legal-questions at osmfoundation.org (which is simply a more manageable
conduit to the LWG than legal at osmfoundation.org).

http://osmfoundation.org/wiki/License#How_should_I_attribute_you.3F
covers video, as outlined there they don't have to show attribution on
screen the whole time, doing something when a/the map is first shown
would likely be enough.

Simon