[OSM-legal-talk] Legal requirements of permissions to import into OSM

Tom Lee tlee at mapbox.com
Tue Jul 28 14:45:18 UTC 2015

Well, I'll withdraw the suggestion; I wasn't party to those conversations
and I'm finding them to be essentially unsearchable due to the license
transition conversations around CC-BY-SA.

I will note that CC itself soft-pedaled the significance of the attribution
change in 4:

http://creativecommons.org/version4