[OSM-legal-talk] Licensing a combined OSM adapted and CC-BY derived work

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 02:44:36 UTC 2015

On 23 November 2015 at 13:27, Paul Norman <penorman at mac.com> wrote:
> CC BY 3.0 doesn't allow you to do this, as it requires you to impose
> conditions not present in the ODbL.

When I publish my new work, I add all the required attributions and
statements required by the CC-BY 3.0 license (in clause 4B). Are these
the conditions which you refer to? I thought from my CC compliance
side they don't need to be present in the ODbL since I assert them in
addition to the ODbL license as required from the OSM side?