[OSM-legal-talk] School Units Data Resources in Greece

Νίκος Σταματόπουλος stam.nikos at yahoo.gr
Thu Jul 21 09:43:41 UTC 2016

Dear list,

School address information regarding First and Second Grade of Educational Units in Greece can be retrieved by the local Elementary and Secondary Education Departments websites all over the country. My questions on this suggestion are:
a) Is it legal to use public data although it is not strictly stated as CC,  GPU or other License?
b) Moreover, since the above is accepted, address info is still free to tag even for private schools?

On my opinion, I would answer YES to both, but I would like your point of view as well, before I begin tagging/updating info.

Regards,
Nikos