[OSM-legal-talk] Fwd: Terms and Conditions

Wed Jun 15 14:15:51 UTC 2016

I wouldn't usually forward spam sent to the list owner, but this one is
too good to resist.

Do you think he knows what he's letting himself in for...?

Richard

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Terms and Conditions
Date: 	Wed, 15 Jun 2016 14:55:56 +0100
From: 	Peter Brown <pbrown at contracts4commerce.com>
To: 	legal-talk-owner at openstreetmap.org

I am a former law firm Partner and my legal services business, Contracts
4 Commerce, provides companies with their commercial contracts for a low
fixed fee.

I am writing to inform you that we have produced new Terms and
Conditions which have been specifically developed for use by businesses
in your market sector.

Once adapted by us to suit the needs of your Company, our Terms and
Conditions will provide comprehensive coverage for all of your business
activities.

Please let me know if you would like further details.

Kind regards,

Peter Brown