[OSM-legal-talk] Draft Guidelines

Dale Kunce dale.kunce at gmail.com
Thu May 5 17:01:43 UTC 2016

I'm not a frequent contributor to the legal talk list but I wanted to voice
my support for the current draft guidelines (
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Collective_Database_Guideline).

In my work for the Red Cross I work in many places around the world with
many different partners including, NGOs, governments, and corporations. The
proposed guidelines for me clear up some of the ambiguity that currently
exist with the license and allows for all of the above to work more closely
and extensively with OSM.

I look forward to seeing the adoption of the draft guidelines as they are
now and to the continued success of OSM.

Dale

--
sent from my mobile device

Dale Kunce