[OSM-legal-talk] Trying Again - Horizontal Map Layers for Custom Video Game Data

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Wed Oct 19 12:01:36 UTC 2016

IMHO it is unlikely that randomly generated (during the game) data would
be considered a database to start with, if you are not using OSM data
for such features in any case, then there is even less reason for
concern. Further as long as you remain within the boundaries of the
trivial transformations guideline
http://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Licence/Community_Guidelines/Trivial_Transformations_-_Guideline
there is no need to make the original OSM data available again.

SImon