[OSM-legal-talk] Vector Tiles: ODbL and non-free data

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 16:34:53 UTC 2016

Tobias, note there are a few options for serving your own MVT pbf
tiles outside of the mapbox ecosystem. Check projects like
https://github.com/pka/t-rex and https://github.com/terranodo/tegola

Also, we just setup a Vector Tiles list on osgeo to discuss this type
of thing. https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/vector-tiles There
was a great BoF at FOSS4G Bonn and this type of question came up
already.