[OSM-legal-talk] Imagery CC-BY-NC 4.0 + OSM Specific allowance

Kathleen Lu kathleen.lu at mapbox.com
Wed Apr 26 03:51:21 UTC 2017

Hi Blake,
Sorry for dropping this thread. Which generic waiver exactly are you
referring to?
The purpose of these templates is for data providers who are concerned
about attribution being provided properly. It may be that some providers do
not care, in which case a less specific waiver may work.
Best,
Kathleen