[OSM-legal-talk] Tunisia delegations areas import :: Need for a license clearence

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Thu Jan 5 14:46:40 UTC 2017

As far as I can tell the license is in principle suitable, they even
warrant that the data is free of rights of third parties, BUT, alas, the
attribution requirement in (4) would seem to suffer from the usual issue
that it requires downstream attribution which we cannot provide. That is
naturally an incompatibility with ODC-BY, so I'm not sure why they are
claiming that that it is compatible.

Simon