[OSM-legal-talk] To legal-talk considering Geo-location APIs | Google Maps Platform | Google Cloud Re: Google MAPS and Digital Cartography COMPETITION in Europe for PLAINTIFF vs. Google Spain at www.miguelgallardo.es/google-inadecuado.pdf

Miguel Gallardo miguel902998352 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 14:21:09 UTC 2018

To Whom it may concern at legal-talk at openstreetmap.org
Open letter asking for comments and contacts with GIS and maps experts

For a public hearing on 28th November 2018 in a Spanish Civil Court we need
to know as much as possible about Google Maps and conflicts of interest
with other products.

Please help us to answer these 3 questions as soon as possible

1. Does Google use an algorithm to detect maps on the Internet?

2. What are the purposes and structures of the information that Google
obtains from the maps that are published or referenced on the Internet?

3. Does Google give different treatment to the maps of its own cartography
compared to those of other entities such as the blocking of the one
detailed in my plaintiff vs. Google in Spain?

For your information our demand is published at

http://www.miguelgallardo.es/google-inadecuado.pdf

and our last document concerning Google malpractices in digital cartography
and maps discrimination at Madrid Court of Law

http://www.miguelgallardo.es/google-discrimina-mapas.pdf

 We are extremely interested in any reference or investigation about Google
MAPS concering competition on Digital Cartography in Europe.