[OSM-legal-talk] Houston, TX, open data policy license compliance

Kathleen Lu kathleen.lu at mapbox.com
Tue Aug 13 21:42:55 UTC 2019

Hi Jan,
Specifically, here's is an example of the Geographic Boundaries page that
indicates a CC-BY license:
http://data.houstontx.gov/group/geographic-boundaries
On the left side, at the bottom of the list of information. I would surmise
that this applies to all the geographic boundary datasets, but you can ask
them for clarification.
Best,
Kathleen