[OSM-legal-talk] How do I join the meeting tonight?

Edward Bainton bainton.ete at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 17:32:09 UTC 2020

Hi all

I was hoping to audit the meeting tonight, with a view to possibly
volunteering. I now have Mumble installed (though can't see how to set up
Push to Talk)

*How do I find the group call and join it?* Is there some kind of web
address or something to be input somewhere?

The wiki <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mumble> has a HOT server
listed, but LWG isn't part of HOT? (See below sig)

Thanks,

Edward

   - When the program starts you will be asked to connect to a server click
   the *Add New* button and enter in the information for the HOT server:
      - Label: This is just a name for the server for yourself, enter: *HOT*
      - Address: The actual address of the server, enter: *talk.hotosm.org
      <http://talk.hotosm.org>*
      - Port: The port that the server uses, leave this at the default
      value of: *64738*
      - Username: A username to identify yourself on the server, *please
      pick one to use*.
   - This Mumble server is *intended for use by the OpenStreetMap community
   only*.