[OSM-legal-talk] OSM compatibility of licenses which restrict modification

Kathleen Lu kathleen.lu at mapbox.com
Tue Jul 14 17:25:30 UTC 2020

At least in English,
"not reuse the Information in a way that suggests that it is official or
that Licensor approves your use of the Information;
take all reasonable steps to ensure that the uses permitted above do not
mislead others and that the Information itself is not misrepresented."
reads as a trademark clause, which has always been okay and compatible.
-Kathleen