[OSM-legal-talk] Is it OK to copy info from booking.com?

Kathleen Lu kathleen.lu at mapbox.com
Thu Jan 7 20:46:38 UTC 2021

I would not copy the address from booking.com if the original is wrong
(though confirmation is okay if the original is correct).
Classification I think you can rely on your own judgement rather than
booking.com's. I wouldn't expect theirs to be more reliable since they
can have their own classification criteria that could differ from
OSM's.