[Local-chapters] Can someone please start communicating better?

Henk Hoff toffehoff at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 11:10:35 GMT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Henk Hoff <henk.hoff at osmfoundation.org>
Date: 2009/11/2
Subject: Re: [Local-chapters] Can someone please start communicating better?
To: Ulf Möller <osm at ulfm.de>, John Smith <deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com>
Cc: local-chapters at openstreetmap.org, board Board <board at osmfoundation.org>

To make things clear:

We have a local chapters working group. They have their own
mailingadress: local at osmfoundation.org. The meeting of last week was
announced via that channel.

There is a seperate local-chapters mailinglist where everyone can
subscribe to. This is an open channel with which the community can
discuss matters related to local chapters.

I have also invited Ulf and Simone because they've mentioned they
wanted to be involved with the working group.

I will check whether John is also included in the local chapters
working group mailingaddress. If not, my apologies for not getting the
invitation. If anyone else would also be involved with the *working
group*, let me know.

Cheers,
Henk Hoff

--
Henk Hoff

Boardmember
OpenStreetMap Foundation
+31 6 4808 8925
henk.hoff at osmfoundation.org

Name & Registered Office:
Openstreetmap Foundation
16 Oakfield Glade
Weybridge
Surrey
KT13 9DP
United Kingdom
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales.
Registration No. 05912761.

--
Henk Hoff

Boardmember