[Local-chapters] Status of OSMF local chapters

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Mon Aug 23 10:20:51 BST 2010

Hi all,

As you may already know, I'm now part of the OSMF board. One of the goals of
the OSMF for this year is to revive local chapters, and I hope we can make
that happen.

There has been a lack of activity in the chapters front, so in order to
kickstart them again, I think the best thing to do is hold a small phone
meeting, and have everyone involved in a (potential) chapter make a very
brief status report. This way we can have a look at the big picture, and
decide from there which actions need to be taken.

Is everyone more or less OK with that?

Best,

Un ordenador no es una televisión ni un microondas: es una herramienta
compleja.