[Local-chapters] Local Chapters WorkingGroup meeting

Henk Hoff toffehoff at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 15:16:24 GMT 2010

Hi all,

It's time to revamp the Local Chapters WorkingGroup. We would like to set a
date/time for a meeting. Since Local/Regional chapters are popping up all
around the world, it's good to find the best day/time to hold this meeting.
One of the ideas is to hold weekly meetings with two different times to
spread the burden. (like: week 1 in US daytime, week 2 in Asia daytime, week
3 US daytime etc).

Please fill in the doodle at http://doodle.com/v8unmww25h2nvbhm

We're trying to set the first meeting in the week mentioned in the Doodle.
And based on the results of the doodle we're going to set the day/time
schedule of next meetings.

Questions? Let me know.

Cheers,
Henk Hoff