[Local-chapters] Local Chapters meeting notes

Henk Hoff toffehoff at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 21:56:48 GMT 2010

Like you all know, we had a conference call about Local Chapters last
friday.

Via this link, you can see the notes of this meeting.
http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AfNHfrLyQke9ZGQ4bmdzY2NfOGdxcDk4MmRj&hl=en

The next conference call is set for Friday February 12th @ 7pm GMT. We are
looking for a time in which we can accommodate the most of us who would like
to join these meetings. So, if you're interested in joining, please fill in
the doodle:
http://www.doodle.com/aqdhh3f8tf7vb93d

I'll send some other message to this list in a couple of minutes with some
questions where we would like to hear your opinion of, which we can discuss
via this mailinglist.

Cheers,
Henk Hoff