[Local-chapters] Reminder: Next Local Chapters meeting @ Jan 7th

Katie Filbert filbertk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 03:45:03 GMT 2010

2010/1/6 Henk Hoff <toffehoff at gmail.com>

If you cannot attend the meeting, due to the time of day. Let me know what
> time would be do-able.

I am unable to make the meeting time (3am for me), and same goes for others
involved in forming the US chapter.  But, we are very much interested in
being involved in the discussion.

As for the time of the call, there may not be a ideal time for all involved,
but 6am - 1pm GMT would be during the night for us on the US east coast or
west coast.

Also, we are curious to know the status of the proposed chapters agreement
on the wiki, and what is the timeline for moving forward and finalizing
something.

Regards,
Katie Filbert