[Local-chapters] Fwd: Starting Over

jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 26 08:16:12 GMT 2010

I second that John,
Really the meetings are out of my reach. But on the issue of Money,
I don't have any to donate to anything, have to pay alot of taxes. But
I have time to donate.
We are working on getting a server online for Kosovo atm, and
recruiting members for the Balkans.

The progress is great because the OSM is serving as a hub for people
who are donating data. If we had our own server, we could just dump
all the data into it, as its own layer.

That is what I would like to see happen in osm, better ways for local
layer servers in osm format. That way we can import data and just turn
it on and off.

mike