[Local-chapters] OpenStreetMap Japan Foundation as local chapter

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Sat Jan 29 07:17:04 GMT 2011

Hi List

My name is Daniel and I'm writing on behalf of the OpenStreetMap Japan
Foundation (OSMF Japan).

The Japanese OSM community has recently incorporated an association "一般社団法人"
(ippan-shadan-hōjin) [1], named "OpenStreetMap Foundation Japan" (in
Japanese this is written as "一般社団法人オープンストリートマップ・ファウンデーション・ジャパン") [2].

We're thinking of applying as a local chapter of OSM.
I think that OSMF Japan fulfills the rules for local chapters [3], so we
would like to ask about the process how to apply, such as documents and
further necessary steps.

If you questions, please let me know.
Best regards,

Daniel