[Local-chapters] Moving the Local Chapters meeting (again :-( )

Henk Hoff toffehoff at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 23:07:27 BST 2011

Hi all,

There's a conflict in my agenda for tomorrow morning (local European time).
 [some grumbling noises]

If you all do not mind, I'd like to move it to the day/time we had our
previous meeting. Apparently a meeting in the morning is not really working
for me :-(

So that would be: *Tuesday April 5th at 3pm UTC*. Or:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=5&month=4&year=2011&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

I do understand that this time is not the most convenient for all of you.
But that's the problem with global meetings.
I you would like to attend, but cannot make 3pm UTC time, let me know what
times would suit you better.

Sorry for the inconvenience .....

Cheers,
Henk Hoff