[Local-chapters] Rework local chapter agreement

Jaak Laineste (Nutiteq) jaak at nutiteq.com
Thu Oct 17 07:38:40 UTC 2013

Hello,

I have no other comments, besides same as Daniel did. Maybe remove that the translation(s) must be certified, this is special work and big cost , here we have maybe a dozen certified legal translators at all. We (or OSMF) can always do google translate, and we would provide extra info if it will be too amusing in some important points.

I'd be happy to hand over local domain to OSMF, it would reduce our local costs also by about 20EUR/year :)

Jaak @Estonia