[Local-chapters] Local chapter agreement ready

Simon Poole simon at osmfoundation.org
Fri Aug 8 11:47:07 UTC 2014

It has taken a very long time to get to this point (7 years), but both
the local chapter working group as well as the OSMF board have agreed to
using the document linked to on this page
http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Local_OSMF_Chapters as the template
for the agreement with potential local chapters.

We will be processing requests to become a local chapter as they come
in, it would clearly be helpful if you could submit a small write up and
the documents as outlined in the template with your requests.

I will be approaching likely most of you directly, however that may take
some time.

Simon
--
OpenStreetMap Foundation