[Local-chapters] "Final" Version of LC Agreement

Simon Poole simon at osmfoundation.org
Tue Jun 10 12:32:26 UTC 2014

Our counsel has got back to us as promised and has suggested that we use
"accurate" as the adjective to describe the properties of the
translation of the chapters incorporation documents. There was one
further minor change, as clarification I've added the trademark
registration number as to which logo we are referring too (wish from the
potential Italian chapter).

The current agreement is here
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/Local_Chapters/Agreement

The final steps in closing this, at last, are:

  * the local chapter working group voting on the document and giving is
    some kind of approval
  * the board agreeing to use it as a template for the agreements
    (hopefully with no other changes than replacing the place holders)
  * first agreements going in to force

Simon

--
OpenStreetMap Foundation