[Local-chapters] Local chapters roundtable session at SOTM-Asia

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 20:54:29 UTC 2016

Alessandro as I replied on the panel comment, I think several meetings are great -- we could have a BoF, a get together at the social. There is also the State of Local panel at 10am on Sunday morning. Will be great to meet you and see everyone!
There will be attendees from 52 different countries at State of the Map. A good number of them will be involved in organizing their local community. I think we can develop some really guide ideas together.
Maning, we're going to aim to take good notes from these conversations, and pass off the baton to you all in SotM Asia.
-Mikel * Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron