[Local-chapters] Local chapters roundtable session at SOTM-Asia

mikel at groundtruth.in mikel at groundtruth.in
Fri Sep 30 18:53:58 UTC 2016

Eugene
I made a few additional edits to clarify the notes (https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/Local_Chapters_Congress_Notes_20160925). If you have any questions on review, myself and others in attendance can answer questions. There's many good ideas to develop. IMHO, I think the most actionable would be
* setting up a communication channel for local community organizers* develop a map/contact list of local communities* start to look at a semi-formal recognition of local communities by OSMF, short of formal Local Chapter* build improvements to welcome process of new mappers, and connect them to local communities
Of course doing any of this will take time and effort. Would love to find ways to collaborate with you all.
Look forward to hearing what comes of the discussion at SotM Asia.
-Mikel

 * Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron