[Local-chapters] community building + local chapters?

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Aug 22 19:10:23 UTC 2018

Hi,

On 08/22/2018 03:19 PM, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> It is very short-sighted to organise anything that wants to be "open"
> around Github.
>
> Don't do it.

I might be a staunch opponent of closed platforms, but I'm also a
believer in the "they who do the work, get to choose how it is done"
approach that we've used to our advantage since day one of OSM.

I shouldn't have said anything; it's not my business. Sorry. Please
don't let your enthusiasm for the issue be dragged down by discussions
about the methods.

Bye
Frederik