[Local-chapters] Fwd: [OSM-talk] OSMF 2021 Survey is activated: please take the survey!

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 08:33:47 UTC 2021

Hello all,

On behalf of the OSM Foundation Board, I would like to announce that we
have launched the 2021 OSM Survey that we in the OSM Foundation Board have
put together. We want to know what the community thinks about what the
Foundation did last year and what do you think the Foundation should focus
on for this year and in the future. Please see the following forwarded
email from our chairperson.

I would also like your help in sharing this with as many OSM mappers and
volunteers as possible through your Facebook, Telegram, mailing lists,
WhatsApp channels, or wherever your local communities generally communicate.

Thank you!

Regards,
Eugene Alvin Villar
OSM Foundation Board member