[Mailman] Subscribing to mailing lists

Tolkachev, Alex Alex.Tolkachev at PacificLife.com
Mon Mar 7 23:04:40 GMT 2011

Is there such thing as an "account" at OSM mailing lists?

If I subscribe to 10 mailing lists with the same email address and name, am I creating 10 users/accounts, or can they be brought under one account?

Thanks!

Alex Tolkachev
Sr. Software Developer
Life IT - Inforce Workflow
Pacific Life
(949) 420-8684

The information in this e-mail and any attachments are for the sole
use of the intended recipient and may contain privileged and
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient,
any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this message or
attachment is strictly prohibited.  If you believe that you have
received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender
immediately and delete the e-mail and all of its attachments.